The 7 Habits Of Successful Content Creators
Episode 5: The 7 Habits Of Successful Content Creators
We put the spotlight on Content Marketing Studio show host Pascal Fintoni who shares his lessons as a digital marketing trainer and content marketer.
Watch the Q&A Replay session below:
In this episode we explore the following topics:
- How to get started if you are new to content marketing and how to avoid burn-out if you are a regular content creator
- Why the term ‘content marketing’ could soon become meaningless if you do not explore its definition much closer
- The importance of the perspective of the ‘content consumer’ and the three stages of trust: visibility-credibility-interactivity
- How the ‘7 habits of successful creators’ can provide simple solutions to the challenges facing individuals tasked with content marketing
- The need to embrace the 3 forms of content creation: conception, curation, contribution to avoid losing your audience
- The essential online tools and apps to help you create better online content faster
Key resources recommended by Pascal Fintoni for content curation:
- epicbeat / Pascal’s favourite online tool to curate articles, videos and podcasts
- buzzsumo / an alternative to epicbeat if you prefer their simpler dashboard
- contentgems / provides daily alerts direct to Pascal’s inbox on selected topics
- statista / a fantastic online resource for data, stats and graphs on a range of subjects
- newsnow / a search engine dedicated to news articles across industries
- news.google / an alternative to newsnow.co.uk if you prefer a simpler interface
- youtube / will need no introduction, make sure to use search filters for speed
- stitcher / helps you find podcasts on topics relevant to your audience
- flipboard / online ‘magazine’ platform to save your curated articles
- similarweb / great search tool to help you find additional authority websites
Key resources recommended by Pascal Fintoni for content creation:
About Pascal Fintoni
Pascal Fintoni started his career in 1994 in London working for a well known holiday company creating campaigns for TV, radio, newspapers and of course the Internet. Pascal quickly developed a passion and unrivalled knowledge for digital content leading to his appointment as the Chief Executive Officer at The Centre for eBusiness in 2009.
Pascal now runs his own agency – ArcLight Marketing and Media Ltd – specialising in digital marketing and website content training. Pascal is also a film producer and director and he has successfully introduced many of the storytelling techniques used by filmmakers into his coaching to help his clients create better online content faster.
If you would like more information on what was discussed in this episode, feel free to contact Pascal Fintoni on:
Thank you for watching and listening!
Please share today’s show with your community if you feel that it would be useful to them. Also, we welcome suggestions for topics and guests that would help all of us create better online content faster. Simply get in touch with me on email@example.com
A collection of photographs from our digital marketing speaking and training sessions.
Pascal Fintoni & Associates is a trading name of ArcLight Marketing and Media Ltd. Reg No. 07934869
© 2011- 2024 Pascal Fintoni. All Rights Reserved.