How To Plan Your Social Media Marketing Content
Episode 4: Social Media Content Planning
Social Media Marketing expert Natalie Eminae explores how the most popular platforms have changed in the first half of 2016 and what we must do to adapt our content creation efforts.
Watch the Q&A Replay session below:
In this episode we explore the following topics:
- Why are businesses still disappointed by the results of their social media marketing?
- Why is creating a profile of your future customers, not the current ones, an essential step for your strategy?
- The importance of ‘neutral content’ including what it is, how and when to use it
- The need to create a forward looking content schedule to stay motivated and avoid ‘dry spells’
- The rise of video content across all social media platforms and what it means to us
- The changes so far this year on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest and much more…
Key resources recommended by Natalie Eminae:
- hootsuite.com / Natalie’s favourite social media management tool
- buffer.com / a simpler alternative to hootsuite.com
- twitter moments / mobile app to help you curate relevant stories on twitter
- national day calendar / website to help you find fun, unusual or forgotten holidays
- google analytics / popular website tracking tool to identify best performing social networks
- twitter analytics / great dashboard for a quick review of your activities on Twitter
- facebook insights / the go-to reporting tool for Facebook pages managers
- klout.com / helpful if you want to measure the impact of your social media activities
About Natalie Eminae
Natalie Eminae is the owner of Ococo Media and she specialises in helping small businesses achieve more through their social media channels. Keeping everything jargon-free Natalie and her team can take care of many aspects of your digital marketing activities from content creation to content promotion including social media advertising.
If you would like more information on what was discussed on this episode, feel free to contact Natalie Eminae on:
www.ococomedia.co.uk the official website for contacting Natalie Eminae
Thank you for watching and listening!
Please share today’s show with your community if you feel that it would be useful to them. Also, we welcome suggestions for topics and guests that would help all of us create better online content faster. Simply get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
A collection of photographs from our digital marketing speaking and training sessions.
Pascal Fintoni & Associates is a trading name of ArcLight Marketing and Media Ltd. Reg No. 07934869
© 2011- 2023 Pascal Fintoni. All Rights Reserved.