How To Get Ready For Content Marketing – Part 1
Episode 1: The Content Marketing Mindset
Special guest Norma Foster explains how you can improve your confidence and self-belief as a content creator.
Watch the Q&A Session Replay below:
In this episode we explore the following topics:
- Why are business owners and professionals so anxious about content creation?
- What is getting in the way of creative thinking and taking action?
- The impact of our ‘always on’ society to our abilities as content creators.
- Why 70% of our thoughts can be negative and the impact on our performance.
- How we can easily get into ‘stress mode’ and why we must break this habit.
- The 3 steps to overcome self-doubt and to become more confident as a content creator.
Key resources mentioned in this episode:
About Norma Foster:
Norma is a personal growth and business development expert specialising in helping businesses communicate their message across the world with clarity and confidence to achieve their goals.
If you would like more information on what was discussed today feel free to contact Norma on:
Skype – normafosterltd
Thank you for watching and listening!
Please share today’s show with your community if you feel that it would be useful to them. Also, we welcome suggestions for topics and guests that would help all of us create better online content faster. Simply get in touch with me on email@example.com
A collection of photographs from our digital marketing speaking and training sessions.
Pascal Fintoni & Associates is a trading name of ArcLight Marketing and Media Ltd. Reg No. 07934869
© 2011- 2020 Pascal Fintoni. All Rights Reserved.