How To Make Content Marketing Work For You
I still have incredibly fond memories of being a guest on the ‘3 Marketers Walk Into A Podcast’ hosted by Rob and Kennedy, the co-founders of ResponseSuite and The Email Marketing Heroes.
Although this was recorded some time ago, the advice and insights that I shared are still valid today, perhaps even more so as I looked at the future of content marketing for small businesses.
It is also a great example of how to produce and segment a podcast or video episode, I hope you enjoy our conversation:
In this upbeat and sometimes surprising Q&A we talk about:
- how the role of content marketing can extend beyond sales and leads conversion
- why ‘to be seen and heard being helpful’ by your ideal customers is the real objective
- breaking down your content marketing objectives into 3 groups: Commercial, Operational and Personal
- the difference between Promotional and Social content and how to organise your plan into different content categories
- the best way to keep track of progress and being focused on increasing your visibility
- Why ‘90% of your content should be on someone else’s platform and 10% should go on your own’
- and I think I did rather well on the Quiz and Quickfire Round!
The interview was originally published on the ResponseSuite blog together with the audio only version and a short transcript.
Click on the image or link below to access the webpage:
About Rob Temple and Kennedy
Rob and Kennedy have started a movement in the world of marketing, that’s what you get when a comedy hypnotist and a mind reader turn their skills to email marketing! Through their various programs, software (ResponseSuite) and membership (The League) and their podcast (The Email Marketing Show) they help small business owners to become the Email Marketing Heroes of their businesses.
The Responsesuite Official Website
The Email Marketing Heroes Official Website
The Email Marketing Show Podcast
The Email Marketing Heroes on Twitter
Kennedy on Linkedin
Rob Temple on Linkedin
Thank you for watching and listening!
Please share today’s show with your community if you feel that it would be useful to them. Also, we welcome suggestions for topics and guests that would help all of us create better online content faster. Simply get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
A collection of photographs from our digital marketing speaking and training sessions.
Pascal Fintoni & Associates is a trading name of ArcLight Marketing and Media Ltd. Reg No. 07934869
© 2011- 2022 Pascal Fintoni. All Rights Reserved.