How To Discover And Design Your Brand Identity
Episode 16: How To Discover And Design Your Brand Identity with Helen Barlow.
In this interview, we talk to branding and communications expert Helen Barlow about the importance of developing your unique online identity and how to go about it the right way.
Watch the video replay below:
In this episode, we ask Helen to share her views and advice on:
- Why business owners find it a challenge to create a brand and the right identity
- How you can approach developing your own brand in a very practical way
- Why it is important to understand your customers’ perceptions and perspectives
- What is a brand and what it is not to avoid confusion and disappointment down the line
- Why it is essential to know your own limits and when to invite advice from experts
- What the steps are to discover your own unique brand identity and connect with the real you
- How to take full advantage of the brand development process to achieve the right results
- What you can do if time or budget are limited so that you avoid damaging your future brand
- What should be included in your brand toolkit regardless of your business size
- What ethical branding is and how you can take advantage of the unique ethos for your business
- and lots more…
Key resources mentioned in this episode or recommended by Helen Barlow:
Helen Barlow’s favourite quotes:
“The life of a designer is a life of fight: fight against the ugliness.”
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
About Helen Barlow
Helen Barlow is a branding expert with 13 years experience in graphic design. In 2014, she launched One Line Studio a creative agency that focuses on design with a difference, that difference is ethical branding. Helen has since become the official design consultant for the World Trade Fair Organisation and is continuously growing her client base in the third sector and the ethical law industry.
If you would like more information on what was discussed in this interview, feel free to get in touch with Helen on:
one line studio official website
Thank you for watching and listening!
Please share today’s interview with your community if you feel that it would be useful to them. Also, we welcome suggestions for topics and guests that would help all of us create better online content faster. Simply get in touch with me on email@example.com
A collection of photographs from our digital marketing speaking and training sessions.
Pascal Fintoni & Associates is a trading name of ArcLight Marketing and Media Ltd. Reg No. 07934869
© 2011- 2018 Pascal Fintoni. All Rights Reserved.